Friday, August 03, 2007

Renaissance!! Resurgence!!


Things always don’t work the way they should. It’s the stubbornness and audacity one shows for the things he believes in, determines how he reacts to his challenges and tribulations.


The strength of a diamond is all what we need.


I have come out from the grime that sullied my state of affairs.

I had a recoup and now I am equipped with the impudence and nerve.

I have got back my nascence and my sang-froid.


Before the quicksand of the faux pas takes me into its womb or may be from half way into it, I sprung back to a state of normalcy, to know myself in the true sense and to stand up to what I live for. Perception of my state in analogy to my state of conformity or normalcy is always demanding as life is always dynamic and fluid.


If things allow me to be me, myself as I perceive myself to be, It would not be as good, 'coz I would have nothing to learn and realize through it. But here I am sound and impregnable now to any kind of breach in my integrity, come what may.

0 comments:

Post a Comment