Friday, July 16, 2010

Retrospect - సింహావలోకనం

  
Retrospect

 Lion looks behind
musing in the mind

Having a respite from haste
Ain't all copy and and paste

Years rolled by
Not one or two but five
  
equations liquefy
hoping goals and ideals fortify

Passions of my own seem painless
Accolades for the principle caress
  
Colors glamorized my canvas
Primarily it is them she admires

I say to my blog beloved
Announce that out loud

so everyone can hear
as reasons for revolution ain't clear







I like the word "Simhaavalokanam" which means having a retrospect. But literally the word comes from the notion that a lion looks behind and sees the path it has been through.


Well, I am not a lion and I do not hunt for anyone. But, really, it has been a while since I put in this blog directly from my head rather than just copy pasting the stuff that I like. Time has gone by. places changed. Most importantly my life partner has been around me for all this time, just that I didn't get it. In a few days, it will be five years since I left to USA. Fortunately, my plans stay the same. Not sure if the path I am going takes me there or if there would be forks which confuse me, but ideas and ideals hold strong. Since starting this blog, I finished my masters, residency, and now moving to my work place. In the personal life, got engaged and recently got married after which I joined her to this blog.(You probably have noticed how my blog got colors and pictures of a happy couple). She has also been an admirer of my blog. It has been a dais to express my feelings in forms of music, video and to cherish my favorites. Every now and then, I had visitors commenting and commending me for what they find here. Thanks to them. I hope they continue to visit and enjoy what I post. 

1 comment:

  1. yay! awesomeness! keep going!

    Keep sharing the stuff you like. Also, give us pieces of your mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete