Sunday, August 30, 2009

Śūnyatā - The Emptyness



Vanity and Vacuum crept into my life,
like a harrowing hollow ending in strife.
Perished are the instigating asseverations

holding the intended consecrations.


Here I am entrapped in an imbroglio,

like a maelstrom that caught my brio.

Eternal attempts to flee

haven't resulted in victory.


Afresh and again, I venture into the pain
albeit the consciousness of impending slain,
Only contempt
for me to culminate!
O God! How profound can I deprecate!

Perplexed, I am, in the existent stalemate.

God! You solely can succour me, my mate!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing poem.
    and an even better photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't for a moment think that it is vacuum... look around ... welcome to the club !! :D
    Victory is only transitory
    Only your attempts make the cherry
    Time to give up your worry
    But do keep up the great poetry

    ReplyDelete