Saturday, May 10, 2008

బ్రోచేవారెవరురా!! -- M. S. Subbulakshmi


Brochevarevaruva.m...


brOchEvArevaru rA – khamAs – chaturasra tripuTa

In this popular song, Mysore Vasudevacharya entreats Rama not to be indifferent to protect him. He expresses that Rama’s virtues and merciful nature are beyond any description by him.

P బ్రోచే వారెవరురా నిను వినా రఘు వరా
నీ చరనాంబుజ మును నేవిడజాల కరుణాల వాల ||
Who is there other than you to protect me, oh the most esteemed one of the Raghu dynasty?
I can never leave your lotus feet, oh embodiment of mercy. ||
AP ఓ చతురాననాది వందిత నీకు పరాకేల నయ్య
నీ చరితము పొగడ లేను నా చింత తీర్చి వరములిచ్చి వేగమె||
Oh lord that is bowed by Brahma and other Gods, why is this indifference towards me?
Your life and nature are beyond my description (praise).
You please assuage my agony. Bestow me your grace soon. ||
C సీతాపతే నా పై నీ కభిమానము లేదా
వాతాత్మజా ర్చిత పాద నా మొరలను విన రాదా
Oh lord of Sita, have you no interest in me?
Anjaneya, the son of the wind God, worships your feet.
Why don’t you pay heed to my lamentation? ||
C
ఆతురముగ కరి రాజుని బ్రోచిన వాసు దేవుడె నీవు కదా
నా పాతక మెల్ల పోగొట్టి గట్టిగ నా చేయి బట్టి విడువక ||
Are you not the same Vasudeva who rescued the king of elephants expeditiously?
Kindly dispel all my sins and hold my hand firmly. ||

0 comments:

Post a Comment