Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Ho-hum Life


"Enough of it.. thats fine." I feel like saying these words every now and then these days. Just because I feel soo tiresome. Lots to learn and lots to do. Learning by doing is not always true. Still holding on to be cheerful and alive. The same old hospital, same old work. Its been almost one year that I joined here. May be its because I am approaching the end of PGY-1 year, I feel dampened. And thats the reason I don't have any posts.

Meanwhile, I also have so many questions propping up. One clear cut question out of those like the essence of it is 'what next?'. Do people back home need help? Now? In future? (People getting service and goods for lower price would not appreciate the value of them. Apart from the few people who cannot really afford, people at higher economic strata try to exploit the services.)Or do I end up giving my services to people who don't need it?(Places where any economics doesn't work and only ergonomics do, would be an ideal place.) Can I stand alone with competition who wants business?
What about our social segregation factor - The caste?

What kind of specialty would be the best to go back home? In the first line, does it require a specialty? What would be the investment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment