Saturday, December 01, 2007

Theme Musics and Rahman


If you want to believe that music could be very important mood setter for everything in life starting from a small tune for an advertisement to a inspiration that could turn a whole life(only if one could apppreciate to its full extent, may be), you can listen to a couple of these music themes set by Mr. A.R.Rehman. I sometimes think that his brain would have had some volcanic eruptions of electric stimuli in his temporal and parietal cortex spilling out bounds of musical information, synthesized into tunes. :) Now you know how much I like him.

Here are a few tunes that could make you appreciate what am I talking about.


1 comment:

  1. great tunes....these are really mood setters to me
    I would be happy if you post some more tunes

    Thank you very much

    God bless you sir

    ReplyDelete