Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hope is a good thing and good things never die!!

If you do see movies and if you do understand english ones, you should have seen Shawshank Redemption.If you have not seen the movie click here to see it now.


"Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies."


"Dear Red,

If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready.

Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well.

Your friend. Andy."

Red : "I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment