Friday, March 02, 2007

Welcome - A Note Written for an old personal blog

Glad that i started this blog to speak out opinions and ideas. The other blog satyam sivam sundaram that I started fortunately or unfortunately turned out to be the blog I still most like, not because I have my "personal" musings but because I have some of my most cherished things and issues through out my life. Anyway I think those of you who come to see this blog would already have gone through that.

I would also would like to tell you some thing of the timing of starting this blog. It is march 1st that I had a great feeling about our country rushing through my veins and nerves, getting me through a phase of goosebumps. March 1st 1998, nine years back from now, I was standing with my jaw dropped and dumbstruck watching the performance of "vandematharam" on the stage of our college. I linked it somehow, with my academic performance being questioned when my competitor got the recognition of the huge gathering.Isn't it disgusting?!! No!! Not for you! And neither for me NOW. But that made my goosebumps go goose "spikes". ;) From that time, I think I celebrate my first experience of passion, passion for my country, passion to excel in my career. every year. May be not publicly. But privately and personally deep in my heart. :). I think this is a kind of out come of such celebration.

One more reason, for this new blog is that I have posted my 100th post in my old blog and I also am starting my "clinical encounter" as a new blog where I would like to post about challenges I get in my career.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

I don't know who said this, but is true to its depth. I don't claim myself that I am a great mind, but i assure here that I don't want to express my opinions about people or events but would rather talk about general ideas and issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment