Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Somethin' 'bout me...

Yes! I approached the date. 'coz time never stops for anyone anywhere. And here I am, in front of my dreaded exam Step2. I don't know why but I have a blind confidence that I would do well. But at the same time I utter the word 'BLIND'. Is it really? I don't know. I don't know because I think I am not prepared. But I think it's not completely blind too. My pre-exam evaluation says I would do well, then why do I feel it as a 'blind' confidence. Because many of them, who really worked hard are still wavery about giving the test.

The thought processes and intricacies that go on, in the cortices of people who are in the same track, themselves can be put-up as an interesting story into my blog which I would sure do one time.

Well! Anyway I will be finishing the test in exactly TWO days from now and will be back with you to continue my old and new stuff which I really enjoy to do, to share things I like with you all ( though I am not sure who 'you all' stands for.) and also more importantly with myself.

Good bye,

Syam

0 comments:

Post a Comment