Saturday, August 07, 2010

dukh aaur sukh ke raaste - Hum Dono - 1961





Hum Dono - 1961
Lyricist :Saahir Ludhiyanvi
Singer :Asha Bhosle
Music Director :Jaidev

dukh aaur sukh ke raaste, bane hain sab ke waasate
"The path of comfort and distress, is made of all sorts of things."
jo gam se haar jaaoge, to kis tarah nibhaaoge
"if you are defeated by greif, then how would you handle it?"
khushee mile humei ke gam jo hogaa baant lenge hum
"Either we get pleasure or distress, what ever happens we will share it"
muze tum aajamao to, jaraa najar milaao to
"if you can feel me, just look into my eyes"
ye jism do sahee magar, dilon mein faasalaa nahee
"we are two bodies, but there is not gap between hearts!"

jahaan mein ayesaa kaun hai, ke jis ko gam milaa nahee
"Who is it in the world, who hasn't got hurt?"

tumhaare pyaar kee kasam tumhaaraa gam hain meraa gam
"I promise on our love, your pain is my pain"
na yoo buzhe buzhe raho, jo dil kee baat hain kaho
"Now don't you be so silent, just tell me what there in your heart"
jo muz se bhee chhupaaoge, to fir kise bataaoge
"if you hide it from me too, who would you tell it to then?"
main koee gair to nahee, dilaaoo kis tarah yakeen
"I am not any stranger, how would I make you believe?"
ke tum se main judaa nahee, muz se tum judaa nahee
"that I am not separate from you, and you are not separate from me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment